WIN A TRIP TO EDINBURGH
Win a 2-night Edinburgh Wows break for two!
To win return flights to Edinburgh from East Midlands Airport with Loganair, a 2 night stay in The Place, a boutique 4-star hotel and great seats at two shows, simply send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: Edinburgh Wows.
The competition closes at 11:59pm on Thursday 19 December 2019.
One winner will be chosen at random and will receive the full prize outlined above.
Terms & Conditions
(i) This competition is open to all adults over the age of 18. One winner will be chosen at random from those who enter the competition by sending their email, from a valid email address, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only one entry per household.
(ii) The winners will be notified within 48 hours of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by Sunday 29 December 2019, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
(iii) The prize should be taken as a whole, arranged and booked by Friday 31 January 2020, and redeemed by Sunday 29 March 2020.
(iv) Individual provider information:
– Two return tickets to Edinburgh from East Midlands Airport provided by Loganair. Prize winner seats are subject to availability and embargo restrictions may apply. Travel is only permitted on Loganair operated flights – codeshare services not permitted. Winners should be flexible in their choice of dates. Name changes, extensions or route changes are not permitted. Liability with regards to travel documentation rests solely with the prize winner. Travel is subject to Loganair’s standard conditions of carriage prevailing at the time of travel.
– One double room for two nights bed and breakfast at the 4-star The Place Hotel (34-38, York Place, Edinburgh EH1 3HU). Dates by arrangement and subject to availability. The Place Hotel will be unable to accommodate the winners during Rugby Internationals (Saturday 8 February and Sunday 8 March).
– Performance tickets will be arranged for two people for two shows at any of the cultural venues listed below, in accordance with your choice but tickets are subject to availability:
- Festival Theatre
- King’s Theatre
- The Edinburgh Playhouse
- The Traverse Theatre
- Royal Lyceum Theatre
- Usher Hall
- Queen’s Hall
- Assembly Rooms
- The Filmhouse
- National Galleries of Scotland (for any paid exhibitions)
- National Museums Scotland (for any paid exhibitions)
- Museums and Galleries Edinburgh (for any paid exhibitions)
(v) There is no cash alternative and tickets have no cash value – they are non-transferable.
(vi) Additional costs such as travel around the city and meals are not included.